Warning – You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground UPS or Fedex. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns of ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering ammunition products.
You will be asked to provide proof of age.
We must recieve proof of age before we will ship product.
We can only ship to a U.S. physical address.
All shipments are either Fedex or UPS ground.
We do not ship to:
Some parts of Illinois (Must have FOID card)
Some Parts of California
New York City, New York
Other New York Locations must provide FFL that we can ship to.
United States Territory
District of Columbia
International AddressesFederal law prohibits an individual from
acquiring or possessing ammunition if he or she:
1. has been convicted of a crime punishable by more than 1 year imprisonment.
2. is a fugitive from justice.
3. unlawfully uses or is addicted to any controlled substance.
4. been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution.
5. is an alien illegally in the US or an alien admitted under a non immigrant visa.
6. has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
7. has renounced his U. S. citizenship.
8. is subject a court order restraining him from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or such partner’s child, or
9. has been convicted of a domestic violence crime. The law also prohibits anyone under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year from lawfully acquiring a ammunition (18 USC 922(g) and (n), 27 CFR 478. 32). But he may continue to lawfully possess ammunition obtained before the indictmen